Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Paper Issues Design Team Announcement

I have been playing along with Paper Issues, buying from Cassie in the store and getting to know the fabulous DT for a long while now.  I am beyond thrilled to see that I was recently asked to be on the team.
I made a project using Bella Sprinkles which you can find in the store.  It is a wonderful collection of dotted papers with beautiful, stylish colors on each side.  I used the black and grey side for my igloo which goes along with the current Paper Issues challenge Say it Ain't Snow Cold Outside.

I love making home decor items that are seasonal.  I took this photo on my window sill while the snow was falling in the background.


Oreo Sprinkles 12x12 Paper Bella Blvd Scattered Sprinkles


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Congrats Anita!
awesome project...I really need to start using my cameo!