Monday, April 27, 2015

Die Storage System

Hi:

Anita here with my system for die storage.  I have picked up bits and pieces to make up this system as I perused blogs and Pinterest.  I can always find what I am looking for with this system and I don't lose any of the smaller pieces.  My post is on the CardMaker Blog today.

I bought kitchen bins from Amazon.com and you can find the link and current price below.  They measure 10X6X3" which is perfect for fitting the envelopes.  The bins come in a longer length as well.  This was the size that fits perfectly on my craft shelf.

I bought Memorex CD/DVD keepers plastic sleeves in a 50 pack for my smaller dies. They came from Amazon as well with the link below. 
These envelopes are so nice and sturdy and you can clearly see what the die set is.  I also took a photo of the back so that you could see how nicely they close as well.
There are some dies that don't fit in this envelope or have coordinating stamp sets so I needed a larger envelope as well.  I bought Avery Elle Stamp & Die Storage Pockets which you can find the link to below as well.

I used project life 4X6" cards and my label maker to label each set.  You can use whatever size 4X6" paper you like.  It will take some work to get it set up, but it will be so pretty and organized when you are done.  Happy organizing.
Hugs,
Anita



Project Supplies:
Avery Elle Stamp & Die Storage Pockets #SS-25 25 pack for $9.00
 Amazon.com
Project Life by Becky Higgins 4X6" cards





No comments: