Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Be Mine



One thing that definitely gets me through our yucky New England January winters is preparing for Valentine's Day.  I simply adore the colors and these Doodlebug patterns are so cute.  I used two different Digi Playground files for my project.  The box is made by the uber talented Jamie Cripps and it is called 3D Candy Bar/Pencil Holder.  So you can use it for two different things.  You can find this amazing file here.

3D Candy Bar | Pencil Holder
The sentiments are called Valentine Phrases and you can print them in so many wonderful yummy papers and resize them to fit your needs.  You could even make a matching card for your chocolate bar treat holder.  You can find the files for the phrases here.  Jamie made these awesome files as well.
Valentine Phrases (4)
I hope that winter is good to you and be sure to hop on into the store to pick up these and other wonderful Valentine files.
Hugs,

Anita

No comments: